If you don’t accept these terms, then, unfortunately, you can’t use Hang Street. If you have any queries then check the Rules and Ethics pages, contact us from our support page or email us at [email protected]
Our services and contact info: email us at: [email protected]
Before you use our services, you need to be aware of the following:
1. You need to register before using the site and this involves creating a username and password which you need to keep safe and not disclose to anyone
2. You can also register using Twitter or Instagram
3. We have services listed on the site and if you want to order them, follow the site instructions – this constitutes an offer to us to subscribe to those services
4. All services have to be accepted by us and there is no contract if we reject you using the services
5. You must stick to all the rules of the website and acknowledge that these may change with time. The most important of these are:a. No buying and selling of accounts
b. No buying or selling VIP from external companies
c. No use of bots, auto clickers or external scripts on the website
Price and payment for services
We don’t charge for the service but you may wish to purchase Featured Impressions if required. We can change this exposure system used for this to make sure it functions properly.
Prices for the featured impressions are as quoted on the site except where obvious errors have occurred. These do not include VAT and this will be added at the standard rate for EU countries.
Recurring payments will take place if you buy a subscription package and the PayPal checkout is authorised. These will be billed each week until you cancel them and this can be done with PayPal or directly with Hang Street.
We are happy to give 100% refund on your initial purchase. If you are unhappy with the advertising we offer, you can contact us within seven days of making the purchase to request a refund and allows you a risk-free way to try the service.
As a fraud protection measure, refunds are only available for the first purchase and not subsequent ones. If you buy multiple services, only the first is eligible for the refund and after this is processed, there are no further refunds. Buyer errors are not eligible for a refund unless we agree. Just to remind, we do no sell followers.
We offer a warranty that the services you buy will reasonably fit the purposes you require them for.
Our service creates an incentive for people to look at other people’s profile. We don’t allow any abuse of this service and will suspend any account seen to do this. We do track events such as aggressive follower churn and can and will suspend accounts for doing this.
We don’t offer any guarantees that your social network will grow or by how much. If you follow someone, do it honestly and because you think they are interesting or have shared interest. This is the ethic on which the site is built and helps create a healthy system for everyone.
We don’t guarantee that anyone will follow you through Hang Street or that they will continue to follow you once they start. Followers can also be removed by the network at their discretion.
Accounts can be removed by the networks if they break rules or are dormant. These accounts will not be allowed to use Hang Street.
We are not affiliated with Twitter, Instagram or other social media networks and use their API for connections only. We follow best security processes and use OAuth to authenticate users.
To the fullest extent permitted by English law we will not be liable for losses that result from our failure to comply with these Terms this includes but is not limited to;
1. loss of income or revenue;
2. loss of business;
3. loss of profits;
4. loss of anticipated savings;
5. loss of data;
6. loss of social followers; or
7. loss of social accounts;
Nothing in this agreement excludes or limits our liability for:
1. death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
2. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
4. defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
5. any deliberate breaches of these terms and conditions that would entitle you to terminate the Contract; or
6. any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
Applicable laws mean we need to send certain information in writing and when using this site, you accept that most of this communication will be electronic.
We will use email to send information or notifications about notices posted on the website. You agree to this means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications comply with the legal requirement to be in writing. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
By signing up with Hang Street, you agree to basic email notifications of account status but you can opt-out of these at any time by changing the settings on your account. You can also de-list yourself from the site and close your account by emailing us.
All notices you send to us must be posted to [email protected]. We may give notice to you either by email or post when you subscribe and notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the website, 24 hours after we send an email or three days after posting a letter. In proving a notice has been served proof will be that the letter was properly addressed and stamped or that the email was sent to your specified email address.
Transfer of right and obligation
The contract between us is binding on both parties and respective successor and assignees. You cannot transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a contract or any rights or obligations within it without giving prior written consent. We can transfer, assign, charge, sub=-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract or any rights or obligations at any time.
Events beyond our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
i. strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
ii. civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
iii. fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or another natural disaster;
iv. the impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
v. impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
vi. the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
To conform with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, we have to tell you that on the basis of performance of the service occurs immediately on sending the confirmation email and that there is no cooling off or cancellation period.
Should we fail at any time during the contract to insist upon strict performance of your obligations under the contract or any of the terms and conditions listed or if we fail to exercise any rights or remedies which we are entitled under the contract, this is not a waiver of those rights or remedies and doesn’t relieve you from complying with them.
If any of these Terms or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These Terms and any documents mentioned within them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede any previous versions, understandings or agreements. We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us relies on, or will have any remedies in respect of, any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or the documents referred to in them. Each of us agrees that our only liability in respect of those representations and warranties that are set out in this agreement (whether made innocently or negligently) will be for breach of contract.
Varying terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms as the market changes including due to changes in technology, payment methods, laws and regulatory requirements as well as alterations in our system’s capabilities. You will be subject to the terms in force at the time you order services from us unless these changes are required by law or government authority. We will also notify you if these terms change before sending the confirmation email and this means we have the right to assume you have accepted the changes.
This service is for people aged 18 or over unless supervised by an adult
Intellectual property notice
Hang Street is the owner of all intellectual property rights to this website and app and materials published on it. These are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You can print one copy and may download extracts from any pages for personal reference and to show others within your organisation.
You are not permitted to modify digital or paper copies of this material and cannot use illustrations, photographs, video or audio as well as any graphics.
Our status and that of any contributors as authors of this material should always be acknowledged.
You cannot use any materials from the site for commercial purposes with obtaining a license to do so from us.
Should you print or download anything in breach of these terms, your right to use the site will stop and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies you have made.
Fair use of intellectual policy
The logos and trademarks on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Hang Street. You cannot use this material in advertising or other publicity materials without prior consent from ourselves.
You may only use the site for lawful purposes. This means you cannot:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect, including but not limited to anything which is deemed abusive, offensive, anti-social, racist, distressing, harmful, threatening, defamatory or infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights.
For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the website or services in contravention of these terms. You must not interfere, damage or disrupt the site or any part of the services, any equipment or network that we use or any software in operation on the website.
Law and jurisdiction
Any claim or dispute arising from this website will be governed by English law and will come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Changes to the policy
We can change this policy at any time by amending the details on the website and you are expected to check periodically to make sure there have been no changes that affect you. Some of the provisions of our acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices elsewhere on the site.
Suspension or termination of account
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms upon which you are permitted to use our Site and Services, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site and/or Services.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site and/or Services.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
The Data Protection Act 1998 and the Information Commissioner requires all Data Controllers to take the issue of security very seriously. This is the Security Statement of Hang Street.
1. We have a management and corporate commitment to information security within the organisation and provide clear direction, guidance and responsibilities and procedures in this respect.
2. The company has a compliance officer who deals with security of information and personal data.
3. All employees are briefed on the importance of personal data and security and confidentiality of information obtained.
4. We control physical security in relation to the information and personal data that is contained at our facilities and restrict access to the site, buildings, computer rooms, office desk, technology areas, equipment and other facilities where unauthorised access by people could compromise our security.
5. All proprietary or confidential information, including personal data, is contained or stored on computer and any that is contained and stored on manual files are locked up and secure.
6. We seek to control access to information and personal data, including existing procedures for authorising and authenticating users as well as software controls for restricting access and techniques for protecting data such as encryption.
7. We monitor and log access so as to assist in detection and investigation of security breaches and any attempted breaches where they occur.
8. Our staff are trained on security systems and we have relevant procedures in place in relation to the obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998. Accordingly, staff are aware of information security issues and they can go to the compliance officer with any issues relating to the Data Protection Act, Privacy or personal data. From time to time we endeavour to provide external speakers or representatives of relevant bodies to carry out training or to deliver seminars on the relevant subject.
9. In respect of detection and investigation of breaches where they occur, we have in place relevant controls which should alert us to a breach in security. We endeavour to investigate every breach of security.
10. We are taking and will endeavour to continue to take all reasonable steps to protect our information and all personal data. However, the Company cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data disclosed to it or collected by it.
Thanks for reading through all the technical stuff and hope you can now go on to enjoy using Hang Street.